We are looking for a service minded IT Support Technician with great people skills. You will be part of an agile and flexible Nordic support team in Copenhagen and report to the technical support manager in Stockholm. We offer you a great place to work at, including helpful colleagues and perks available. You will be a highly appreciated addition to our global family.
Key responsibilities and day-to-day tasks:
- Act as professional 1st line and 2nd line support for software and hardware including laptops, smartphones, conference room equipment and printers.
- Prepare and deploy IT hardware: laptops, desktops and smartphones.
- Implementation and rollouts of new software and solutions occasionally.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and software vendors when needed.
- Be part of the Nordic IT team, which involves working over-the-border remotely and also a chance to travel occasionally.
- You feel warm in your clothes working in an IT support role for 2-3 years minimum or having a similar college degree in Information Technology. Experience working in enterprise is a plus.
- Knowledge in Active Directory, Office 365 or Google Workspace, SCCM or WorkSpace One, Citrix, VPN, cloud solutions and basic network/server/infrastructure awareness.
- Solid experience in troubleshooting Windows 10 and good knowledge of Mac OS X.
- Solid end-user communication skills over the shoulder, over the phone, e-mail or in chat.
- Interest in the latest in tech. New end-user solutions get you pumped!
- Experience working in Service Now or other ticketing systems is a plus.
- You speak Danish fluently and understand English well. If you also know Swedish, it’s a plus!
- IT support fits you like a glove and it’s something you want to work with for a long time.
- You’re a kind-hearted and dedicated team player that never hesitates to reach out with a helping hand while having a friendly approach.
- You’re a great listener and a people person.
- A self-imposed problem solver with a creative pro-active attitude. You feel committed to complete any task in the best way possible and tough tasks give you an extra spark.
- Flexible attitude towards working in an occasional hectic working environment.
- Being able to work over-hours if rare circumstances require it or business is affected negatively.
Send us your CV as soon as possible. We hire when right candidate is found.
For further information please contact:
Jan Maagaard (firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 2712 0782).