Production Manager to major global media and TV network
Responsible for the daily flow, production, planning and prompt delivery of all on-air and off-air/key Art (where applicable by market) promotional elements, as well as financial management of all on air budget across the portfolio. Working closely with the on-air planning team (effectiveness) & the creative team (excellence) and Marketing managers (time-management), to ensure internal & external teams (creative, production, design, continuity & editing facilities) maximize resources, time and finance.
- Responsible for annual on-air production budget:
- Overall responsibility to manage, plan & oversee all on-air budgets and timelines across portfolio.
- Maintain overall monthly and individual project timelines and budgets, ensuring they follow planned forecast and priorities.
- Accountability for reconciliation of monthly spend with post- production company, so as to facilitate re-forecasting and to ensure over/under spends are assessed and addressed accordingly with financial management team and agency (oversee PO system).
- Responsible for all day-to-day liaison with the post-production companies on timely delivery where applicable.
- Completing production request forms for all promo/content marketing asset. (Monday Production Management tool).
- Ensure legal & compliance management is fulfilled across projects.
- Management of music & footage clearances & reporting.
- Uphold workflows, tools and processes for internal & external production teams.
- Oversee freelance voice-over talent for continuity and promo.
- Establish working relationships and set up production & post-production arrangements with external and internal facilities and suppliers.
- Proactively working with Marketing managers, & creative team to plan & prepare for up-coming campaigns and priorities (on and off air)
- Ensure all assets (marketing and on air) are uploaded to DAM system
- Organize and manage production shots for local production (where applicable by market).
- Working with other markets to ensure we maximize sharing capabilities.
- A driven, proactive and motivated individual, with a passion for creativity and production.
- A proven track record in an On-Air/Off-Air production environment.
- Production and post-production management experience.
- Experience of studio and location shooting, including overseas.
- Working knowledge of editing systems and audio post-production facilities.
- Highly organized, with an eye for detail and applied administrative skills.
- Natural aptitude to problem-solving.
- Office management experience.
- Highly developed communication & interpersonal skills with ease dealing at a
- Proactive team player.
- Worked in an international/ matrix organization.
- Manage project budgets and timelines..
- Plan and oversee all monthly On-Air/Off-Air production.
- Research & source production / postproduction solutions
- Create and manage appropriate documents to facilitate project production.
- Management of voice over, talent and music & footage clearances.
- Oversee workload of staff including temporary/freelance to best meet project objectives.
- Responsible for delivery of marketing materials on time and on budget.
For further information please contact:
Jan Maagaard (firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 2712 0782).