Copenhagen: Production Coordinator to leading global TV and media company
The Production Coordinator is responsible for planning and ordering all on-air promo assets, as well as organizing key-art shoots whilst working closely with local marketing managers, creatives and the Nordic Production team. Further the production coordinator acts as the main point of contact for our external promo production supplier and works closely with them ensuring smooth production process, delivery and clear communications to all stakeholders.
- Place all promo orders into Monday (marketing production tool). Add, update and tweak project details. Agree on deadlines and timelines with our main promo supplier.
- Organise shoots for key-art, get quotes, book crew, studios, create call-sheets
- Liaise with talent & agents for shoots when needed
- Book agencies and/or freelancers for post-production of key art – eg retouching & comping
- Work closely with creative team to plan & prepare for up-coming campaigns (on and off air)
- On-going communications with production companies on ordering material where needed.
- Lead weekly production meeting with the marketing department – run through project status
- Liaise with other departments such as Planning, PR and programming
- Help out with legal & compliance, GDPR management across projects.
- Help with music & footage clearances & reporting.
- Create project-folders in DAM & ensure assets are uploaded (eg programme logos, promos, key Art)
- An enthusiastic, proactive and curious person who loves production, being organised and making things happen.
- Production experience from broadcaster or production company.
- Used to organizing shoots.
- Working knowledge post-production is an advantage.
- Super organized with attention to detail.
- Enjoys problem-solving and is solution orientated.
- Strong communicator and people-person.
- Enjoys being a team player.
Send us your CV as soon as possible to: email@example.com. We hire when right candidate is found.
For further information please contact:
Jan Maagaard (firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 2712 0782)