New Business Developer / Key Account Manager
Our client is a leading, global content agency driven by generating measurable results for our clients by providing the most effective advertising solutions on the market. There are local offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, London, Berlin and New York, but work with clients and campaigns all over the world.
Our client is especially strong amongst clients who value direct performance, like Videoslots, Oslo Skin Lab and PlanBørnefonden, but we also work in the field of branding with clients like Visit Britain, Panasonic and Biogen.
In 2020 our client was awarded “Agency of the Year” in the content agency category and have also been appointed as a Facebook Premium Partner.
The agency is rapidly growing and are in an expansion phase and needs to add a Key Account Manager to the sales force which will be responsible for handling new clients in Denmark.
As the new Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving new business in Denmark by creating long-term relationships with new clients. Our client already have a strong position within industries like finance, charity, pharma, e-commerce and tourism.
You will independently prospect and find new contact areas with potential customers, to build up your own pipeline and client base. To be successful in this role, you will need to be social, flexible, responsible, high-performing and with a positive attitude. Your personal drive should include a strong interest in sales-oriented business and a passion for sales in general.
Our client believe that successful relationships are created through professional, unbiased advice to clients, based on their particular situation and KPIs. This is also the reason that they work with most publishers and media platforms out there, to always find the most effective combination of media.
What will you be doing?
- Find and onboard new clients by approaching them and proposing effective advertising solutions, tailored to their needs.
- From start to finish, you will sell, plan media and project manage campaigns. You will do this together with a team of editors, video editors, programmatic and social media experts.
- Upsell by advising the client on potential new media placements and advertising solutions. We place a strong emphasis on long-term relationships with our clients. In many cases, we initiate collaborations with campaigns in a single market that are often extended to other markets and media channels. Once they are onboarded, your role is to work with the client and coordinate internally. Which is why great importance is placed on your sense of responsibility, professionalism and that you are both creative and performance orientated.
- You are located at the Danish office – but you are also working closely together with your colleges in the Nordics.
- You will be reporting to your manager in the Stockholm office.
- 2+ years of experience as an Account Manager in Media Sales with a successful track record in converting sales into deals.
- A good understanding of the digital media landscape. Experience of selling advertising campaigns for Facebook and Programmatic is highly valued.
- You have a good knowledge of how digital campaigns are evaluated and are well acquainted with relevant key figures such as CPA, CPC, CTR, etc.
- As a person you are goal orientated, inspire confidence and are good at establishing relationships with your customers.
- You are capable of decisive and effective decision-making in a time pressured
- Someone that really enjoys resolving problems and demonstrates high levels of resilience, self-motivation and flexibility.
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of how to translate the client’s brief and objectives into a creative advertising solution.
About our client
Our client are characterized by having a very flat and dynamic organization, which means that instead of sticking to a hierarchical and very formal structure, they prefer to work as a team to help each other and the company develop. They do not believe in long processes, but instead place great emphasis on our own responsibility and planning, so that everyone develops in the best possible way. There are many developmental opportunities, and as the company’s business and size is ever increasing – and there is no limit to how far you might have come in one or two years.
Send us your CV as soon as possible. We hire when right candidate is found.
For further information please contact:
Jan Maagaard (email@example.com / +45 2712 0782).