We are looking for a Marketing Manager to a very interesting position in one of the major global TV and media companies. As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for owning marketing campaigns from A-Z and demands a structured, assertive digital and strategic marketing thinker with drive and great collaborative skills.
You will have responsibility for development of campaign strategies and project management of campaigns for specific priority shows or events, primarily focused on driving on D2C business and optimizing linear ratings as part of the Danish Marketing Strategy team. The team acts as the cross-functional liaison amongst internal teams (across Marketing disciplines, PR, Program, Product and Social), with a focus on managing workflow and optimizing campaign effect, buzz and impact. You will be managing a high volume of campaign types while securing a clear red thread throughout all campaign communication and execution (360), from strategy development to creative execution, production and community management.
You are comfortable being a doer and someone who can be a true collaborator in a very fast-paced environment, who can positively impact the team and the business while also collaborating with a wide array of stakeholders. In this role, you will need to be a self-starter with experience and skill in working and communicating with cross-functional partners internally and externally. In addition, there will be requirements to work on marketing partnerships with affiliates and D2C partners.
- Utilize your strong understanding of marketing, social and media analytics and be able to apply data to test and optimize campaigns and share learnings with local Marketing team as well as Nordic colleagues.
- Responsible for creating the marketing campaign strategy, planning and execution of consumer, ad sales marketing activities and affiliate across network portfolio.
- Elevate partnership and affiliate agreements by supporting external stakeholders.
- Develop briefs that are clear and inspiring for the creative leads and media agencies.
- Oversee the management of the project marketing budget across production, media and agency. Budget reporting to finance and management.
- Strong project management skills to be able to keep track of all the components of any particular campaign, including keeping projects under budgets and deadlines.
- Keep media agency and internal Performance Marketing team informed about show priorities, objectives, strategic considerations, budgets, evaluations.
- Secure deliveries of campaign assets to media agency and internal Performance Marketing team in a timely manner under deadlines.
- Manage evaluation of plans from strategic, creative and production perspectives and implement needed optimizations in collaboration with Sr. Marketing Manager.
- As part of the Nordic Marketing organisation you find it natural to share best practises and collaborate cross borders with your Nordic colleagues.
- Work with the programming team to ensure marketing needs are integrated into the production schedule to ensure marketing requirements are met.
- ResponsibleforpostanalysisonallprojectstofullyunderstandROIandgoalsaremet and learnings evaluated.
- When needed, close relationships with internal brand care team to develop barter & marketing partnerships with new & existing partners.
- Liaise with other departments and marketers within the Discovery Networks group to ensure efficiencies, share assets and best practice. Both in terms of D2C but equally important on D2B2C marketing.
- Minimum 5 years of experience at an entertainment marketing department or creative agency managing campaigns and stakeholders
- Strong communication and analytical skills along with the ability to think strategically and creatively and a reasonable appreciation for the unknown.
- Is an effective collaborator in a fast paced, multifaceted environment. We always have multiple launch campaigns happening at once.
- Has a native understanding of digital with an emphasis on mobile, social, video and display and an ability to tell stories through great ideas regardless of medium.
- A successful candidate will be able to manage complex workstreams that involve multiple stakeholders, and build strong relationships across teams.
- Experience of delivering integrated 360 degree marketing campaigns.
- Are able to think agile and are a confident and positive thinker, able to discuss creative and business strategies with cross-functional teams to bring innovative campaigns to life.
- Knowledge of the media landscape in [Norway], have familiarity with Planning and Media Buying.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of consumer and trade research techniques and metrics and the ability to put the relevant target audience at the heart of all communications.
- Attention to detail with the ability to devise new and innovative ideas that will help strengthen our brands.
- Understanding and keen interest in the TV and media industry.
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting budgets and tight deadlines.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- Fluent in English.
- Actively contribute to maximising the ROI on marketing budgets.
- Actively contribute to channel management ratings & brand objectives.
- Timely & technically flawless execution of planned campaigns & activities.
- Previously worked in large matrix organization
- International experience a benefit
- Experience in CRM and database and response marketing (grow existing and build customer loyalty)
Send us your CV as soon as possible to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We hire when right candidate is found.
For further information please contact:
Jan Maagaard (email@example.com / +45 2712 0782)