Responsible for collaborating with the creative lead/creative director on the execution and quality control of marketing/promotional assets for the TV channels. Overseeing on-air assets airing on the linear and digital entertainment channels. Working in close collaboration with the Creative lead/Creative Director and Marketing Managers to ensure creative ideas flow cross platform. Collaboration with Creative lead/Creative Director on promo shoots and special projects. In addition, responsible for all sports promos airing on digital channels. Work in close collaboration with the sports team and sports team to ensure creative ideas flow cross platform.
- Creative development and lead for launch campaigns for writing creative briefs, briefing production agencies and giving feedback and approval for promos for local productions and acquisitions for all channels including digital channels.
- Overseeing all local sports promo/production needs around local rights, including concept development and execution.
- Approval of any on air graphic requirements (bugs, lower thirds, etc)
- Ensure creative integrity for promo/marketing content used across all channels and marketing platforms. Ensuring all marketing assets are delivered according to channel brand guidelines and within rules and regulations
- Collaborate with Creative lead/Creative Director to deliver Upfront reels to announce new programming line up to trade audience.
- Working with the production companies and/or agencies to execute and produce special promos.
- Assist Creative lead/Creative Director with special projects and/or other tasks when needed, based on amount of work and deadlines.
- Working with external production agencies providing feedback
- Overseeing and correcting scripts and promos for the Danish channels, including sportschannels.
- Work experience in a similar role preferably in the TV or marketing industry and /or creative industry.
- A driven, proactive and motivated individual, with a passion for creativity and production. Proactive and strong team player & collaborator
- Able to perform in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines. Very organized, detail-oriented, and with the ability to prioritize and work effectively and independently with both speed and accuracy.
- Natural aptitude to problem-solving
- Passion and good understanding of sports.
- Comfortable with working with talent /hosts, production companies and agencies.
- Excellent Danish and fluent in English both writing and speaking
- Familiar with the Adobe cc suite. Proficient in Adobe premiere
- 3+ years hands-on experience in video production and editing is essential.
Low percentage of errors in delivered assets, high level of promos and keeping deadlines.
Send us your CV as soon as possible. We hire when right candidate is found.
For further information please contact:
Jan Maagaard (firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 2712 0782).